Time managementPosted February 14, 2005 in misc
I’m quite bad at time mangement. I used to be even worse. I’ve found some resources on the net that helped me a lot:
- From David Allen, the author of “Getting Things Done”, here’s a summary of the workflow and a more complicated [PDF] version
- Phil Gyford has a good summary of the book.
- Steve Pavlina has written some good articles on time management and avoiding procastrination.
- Winterspeak has a good post on managing e-mail.
- Empty inbox seems to be a recurring theme.